Last night we went to our first Braves game as a family. Dave had been once before, years ago, but Hayden and I had never been. We have great neighbors here, and one of them has season tickets. She couldn't use them last night, so she let us have them! We had a great time eating all of the unhealthy ballpark food and enjoying the general atmosphere. Hayden didn't quite understand that he couldn't actually go out on the field and play with the baseball players, but he seemed pretty satisfied to watch the two teenage boys that were sitting in front of us act goofy about the game. He also imitated them quite a bit, which was pretty cute.
We left before the game was over b/c it was getting late and the Braves were losing (to the Cubs, who would've thought?). There was a huge wreck on the interstate that had blocked all the lanes, so we got off to get on Hwy 78, which takes us straight home. Hayden didn't eat much last night, and he said he was cold, so the air was off in the back. Plus we were on a winding road, sort of, so he got car sick about 5 minutes before we got home. By the time we got everything cleaned up and put him in the floor in our room (on the crib mattress), it was close to 11. The poor baby! I'm just glad it wasn't the stomach virus again! I've had enough of that for this year. Overall, it was a memorable evening and I hope we can do more things like this in the future.
1 comments:
Eewww...Alli threw up one night at about 2:00a.m. and I spent the rest of the night praying it wasn't an actual virus. It's funny that you become thankful for one puke incident when you've dealt with ongoing puke fiascos!
Post a Comment