Anyone who knows me knows that I love to decorate and organize. So today we put the crib together. We enjoy jumping the gun apparently. My cousin loaned me her crib bedding that somehow blends with what I have on the daybed, so I was a little ancy to put that on the crib. The room is still a total wreck, with boxes that need to go in the attic and be cleaned out, but now we have a nice space in the closet to work with. This means I can also start getting out little things, like washcloths and bibs and baby "stuff", out of the top of the closet. It really needs to be organized so that if we're having a boy, I can go ahead and get most of Hayden's old clothes into it and if we're having a girl I can start filling it up with new clothes from consignments and places! :) We also need a few things that we didn't have with Hayden, so we can slowly start gathering those things this spring and summer. I hope to buy most of them either off of ebay or from consignment sales. I know of one coming up in March in Muscle Shoals that I will try to go to.
Hayden was so excited about putting "Pinto's" bed together. He was a big helper with the nuts and screws. We still need to rearrange to try to free up some space, and I am hopeful that we can also fit a glider rocker in the room. We also need a larger rug, but I don't think that will be a problem either. I've already spotted one on Kohl's website that I like.
So here is the finished product!
0 comments:
Post a Comment