Tuesday, March 24, 2009

B'ham and Splinters

Hayden spent most of last week in the 'Ham with his Gramma and Pops. Dave and I went on Sunday to pick him up and spend the night. We basically just hung out with the family and I helped Dave's parents pick out a table and chairs for their dining room. I hope to go back soon and help them finish decorating the upstairs.

Hayden ended up with a deeply lodged splinter in his knee. We all tried to get it out to no avail, so I am just putting either Neosporin or a baking soda paste with a bandage on it and hoping it works its way out. Otherwise, I guess we'll be making a trip to the doctor. Yuck!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Drew scooted across our porch in her swimsuit when she was about 4 to avoid being sprayed by Evan with the hose and got a splinter so deep in her little buttcheek that we were sent to a surgeon to get it out! It was crazy, and I'm sure she's thrilled that I just shared that with the world.