So yesterday I was spray painting a clay pot outside and Hayden decided he wanted to come out. The only problem with that was that he only had on underwear. I told him he needed clothes, which he interpreted to mean that he needed shoes. In a few minutes, he came downstairs with shoes and underwear on. I told him that he needed clothes again and that I would help him find some after dinner. He then got mad and went upstairs saying he would do it himself. Uh-huh...
A little while later he returned and said "Look Moma, I did it!" Bless his heart.
Everything was backwards. His shirt was inside out and his shoes were on the wrong feet. He was so proud though.
This morning I got up and looked outside and there were these 2 birds sitting in my flower basket on our front porch. I swear it's my parents fault b/c at their house every year they have birds that nest on either their front or back door flower arrangements. We have not had any birds like this around our house until after my parent's visit with us last week! I called my mom this morning and told her she was Snow White. Ha ha! They flew away after I took this picture, but since they are doves they will probably be back. You can see the male on the outside and the female is sitting inside the basket. They tend to stake out somewhere and return to nest, so we may have some baby birds before too long!


0 comments:
Post a Comment