Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dave is 36! Whoa!

Dave turned 36 on Monday! And he also had the big "V". No more kiddies for us unless somewhere down the road we decide to adopt. :) Before there are any comments, he scheduled the appointment. I did at least get him fried chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and cocktail shrimp plus his customary ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Hayden picked out the one with the orange balloons.
He is doing great and probably won't go back to work until Sunday. We're hoping for a restful next couple of days. We would like to go to the movies tomorrow, then watch the game on Saturday and of course Polar Express on Sunday! It's going to be so much fun to see Hayden on the train ride!

Also on Monday we received a little blue box in the mail. Dave opened it and asked me if I had ordered something from Tiffany's. I did my best Cher (from Clueless) impression and said "AS IF"! Then he realized it was a sweet sterling silver baby spoon with Livee's initials engraved on the handle from his boss (the general manager) at WSB. Did we mention how great his bosses are? I am going to keep all of the little cards and even the tissue paper (it has Tiffany&Co. on it) for Livee to have someday. It will probably be the only blue box I ever get to open, so I had to document it!

0 comments: