Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Soccer!




This fall we finally enrolled Hayden into organized sports. The first one we decided to try was soccer simply because it didn't involve physical contact and Hayden likes to run a lot. Well, as far as coaches go we got the short end of the stick. We only had 4 practices while the other teams had at least 6, and our team has no clue about what they are supposed to be doing. It doesn't help that Dave and I don't really know either. ;) His team has lost EVERY game and has only scored 2 goals the WHOLE season I think. Sad, huh? Good thing that they don't even notice! Hayden's favorite position is goalie. I personally think it's just because he doesn't want to run after the ball, but he's good at goalie...so whatever. Anyway, here are a few pictures of him in his uniform. I don't have any action shots because, honestly, he has only gotten into the action a couple of times. Maybe we'll try karate next.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Who cares about winning? Isn't childhood sports all about the pictures? :) Don't feel bad. Drew's team didn't win a single game her first year of softball!