Monday, April 11, 2011

Project Crazy

I've decided that I'm a little ADD. I cannot do one thing all the time. I love to sew for my little girl, but I get on "kicks" of sewing where I sew several things and then I put the machine up. Then I get on "kicks" of re-decorating. I'm in one of those right now. First I rearranged Hayden's room so that it wasn't a disaster area flowed a little better. Then I moved on to redecorating our entryway so that it wasn't a disaster area was more like a mudroom. Enter http://tiffanyruda.com/. SHE. IS. AWESOME. I am totally convinced that we would be bffs if we knew each other at all. Just kidding...maybe.

Here is our entry now.


Still needs a new rug and a boot tray, but looking good for an afternoon's work.


I've already picked out new fabric for Hayden's bedroom (we plan on moving his "big bed" into there next spring) to convert it to a cowboy-themed room.



We have our neighborhood yard sale this weekend where we will try to get rid of our loveseat (I've decided I will never have another one again) and other various items. We need a new couch, but that will also be waiting until next year. For now, we will buy two Poang chairs from Ikea and look for a dresser to convert into a unique and awesome TV stand.



I want to find some fabric for our dining room. I have had an inspirational picture saved for a while on that one.



And I would like to re-stain my end tables and find new pulls for the drawer fronts. Let's just add to that list and also say that I've been thinking about painting our bedroom gray. I lurve this quilt from Anthropologie. It would be fab-uuu when we get a king sized bed next spring.

Can't you just see it with a neutral upholstered headboard?




I think I need more coffee.




Now if I could only get on a "kick" of making my house spotlessly clean or running my business more efficiently.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your entryway looks gorgeous!! And I feel you on the project ADD. :)