Yes, I admit it. I am one of those crazy people that puts my Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving. We have such a weird holiday schedule with Dave working in the TV biz, that it's difficult for me to wait until the day or weekend after Turkey day to put up the tree. We're usually out of town, and this year is no different. So, we put up the tree this past weekend, and I'm working on getting the limbs unfolded and some of the lights replaced. I hope to start putting on ornaments tonight, so that I can post a pic this week. I also want to take our Christmas picture in front of it one day this week! Never too early to start planning Christmas cards!!!
So, come along with me and skip ahead this year. I promise it won't hurt a bit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment