On Friday, Hayden and I rode over to the other side of Atlanta to spend the afternoon with my good friend Carrie's family on their Thanksgiving. Hayden got to play with some other kids and I got to eat lots of good food and visit, so we had a fun day!
On Saturday, all of us got up and drove to the 'Ham to spend some time with Dave's family. I actually snuck in some girl time with my good friend Traci that afternoon AND got some Christmas shopping done at the same time! Traci's always fun to hang out with, and she gives me great advice...so I'm anxious to get down to my list she gave me!
Sunday was Dave's 35th birthday so we just hung around the house and I helped Dave's mom put out her Christmas decorations, which is always fun for me. We got Dave an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen (his special treat every year), and his parents also had a caramel cake so we maxed out on sugar. After Hayden's nap, we went over to hang out with Dave's father at his house and got to watch Wall-E in HD and surround sound! We saw it in the theater, so Hayden was all excited about that. Then we drove home and Hayden went back to school this morning. He had a great day full of smiley faces, so he got a "surprise" for being a good boy at school...a Frosty DVD ($5 at Walgreens, people), which he is watching intently as I type this.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving the Third & Fourth and Dave's Birthday!
Posted by The LaVecchia's at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment