And I'm a consignment shopaholic. Just thought I would make that little confession. I have bought waaaaayyyyy too many clothes for Livee this year. I honestly can only hope that she will wear everything at least once either because of size or the type of outfit that it is. I especially want her to be able to wear all of her sweet little dresses. She has at least 15 hanging in the closet. And no, I am not exaggerating. I did the same thing with Hayden when he was a baby. Even though he had a closet full of sweet clothes, I still bought more. It's just too good of a deal to pass up! And, don't gasp, but I am still considering going to another sale next weekend. I only want to look for a pushing thing for Livee to practice walking with, but I KNOW I will end up looking at the clothes and probably buy something. At least I'm honest, right?
In other news, Hayden is away for the weekend and I'm bored. Livee is cute and all, but she's not nearly as entertaining as Hayden...especially when he pretends to walk into an invisible door that's shut or starts break-dancing for no reason. He just cracks me up. Livee does have a tooth that is trying to burst through also, so she's not in the best mood. She did get pretty lively this afternoon when I stripped her down to her diaper for a while. Gotta love being naked, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment