Since I'm up so early this Monday morning, I thought that I would update you on my consigment sale shopaholicism (and yes, I just made up that phrase). I did end up consigning my maternity clothes last weekend. I have offered them to everyone I can think of and no one needs maternity clothes right now or they are the wrong size, so I guess I'll sell them. Consigning maternity clothes is kind of a hit or miss situation, and I apparently missed this weekend. Oh well, we do have a permanent consignment shop in town, so I think I'm going to take them there along with some of Dave's things and some of my old clothes. Anywho, I did end up selling the bouncy seat and a playgym and maybe a few of my clothes, so I made $15 (70% minus $5 for participating). Except that I spent $25! Isn't that always how it goes? I couldn't find a push thing for Livee, but I did get a fantastic deal on a toddler slide ($22!) and also picked up a Cinderella costume in a 2/3 for $2 and some boxing gloves for Hayden for $1. Never fear though, I am not in the hole! I made $270 from sales in Muscle Shoals! And....I *think* I have spent less than that. It's hard to keep track because of buying on Ebay and then several different sales this year. Hopefully I can sell the other clothes I mentioned and make a little more this summer. :) Happy Monday all!
We didn't really need the swing, but it was too good of a deal to pass up!

2 comments:
What a great find! I hit Kids Market this morning in B'ham and found some clothes but nothing fun like the swing/slide combo.
And the funny thing was that this was my cousin's! I told her we could have just skipped the sale and saved her 30%.
I love Kids Market, but I can't let myself come to go to it. I will spend more!
Post a Comment